excellent mechanical performance and resistance over 120 °
PX 223 resin is used in silicone mold castings for prototyping and pre-series with properties similar to thermoplastics.
It is a vacuum casting polyurethane resin for technical parts and prototypes and has a flexural modulus of 2,300 Mpa and a glass transition temperature above 120 ° C.
PX 223HT resin is an ABS-like material used above all when thermal resistance and good chemical resistance are required.
To download the technical sheet click here
THE MAIN FEATURES ARE:
- Excellent resistance to impact and bending
- Heat deformation temperature above 120 ° C
- Black colour
- Hardness 80 shoreD
- Important thermal and temperature resistance
- Low aggressiveness towards silicone molds
- Low viscosity due to ease of casting
- An excellent resin that can be used in a wide range of applications for prototypes for automotive, mechanical, medical and electronics in general.